HIV Vaccine R&D at the IAS Science Conference 2019
The 10th IAS Conference on HIV Science – known as IAS 2019 – will take place on 21-24 July 2019 in Mexico City, Mexico.
The IAS Conference on HIV Science is the world’s most influential meeting on HIV research and its applications. This biennial conference presents the critical advances in basic, clinical and operational research that moves science into policy and practice. Through its open and inclusive programme development, the meeting sets the gold standard of HIV research featuring highly diverse and cutting-edge studies.
HIV Vaccine research and development will be very much featured before and during the conference with a number of events including:
- Sunday 21 July: 5-7 PM An HIV vaccine to prevent HIV acquisition (SUSA20 HVTN Satellite)
- Monday 22 July: 11-11:20 AM: Advances in the field of broadly neutralizing antibodies (MOSY05 Symposium)
- Monday 22 July: 2:30-4 PM Understanding Partial Efficacy: not perfect – still high impact (MOSY12 Symposium)
- Monday 22 July: 6:30-8:30 PM – Enterprise Stakeholders’ Meeting: HIV Vaccines R&D, a vision for 2020 and beyond (by invitation only)
- Tuesday 23 July: 2:30-4 PM Next-generation trial design in HIV prevention (TUSY05 Symposium)
- Tuesday 23 July: 2:30-4 PM HIV vaccines: Light at the end of the tunnel? (TUAA01 Oral abstracts)
We look forward to an exciting conference as well as meeting colleagues in the City of Mexico.